WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge: S.A.R.L. JAQ (SIRET number 790 138 838 00020) -from now on, THE COMPANY-
- Physical address: 2, Avenue du General LECLERC, 75014 PARIS
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +33 (0) 170 696 467
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
In www.jaqdigital.com the personal data are treated with the following purposes:
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question that users send
- Employment: perform the internal processes of personnel selection, both current and future
- News and news: receive news and current news about marketing, digital, e-commerce and branding by email
FOR HOW MUCH DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
In www.jaqdigital.com the personal data are treated during the following periods:
- Contact: the period of preservation of the data will be as long as the user does not express his right to suppress
- Employment: the data will be kept as long as the candidate does not state his right to suppress, or during a maximum period of preservation of the one-year curricular information
- News and news: the term of conservation of the data will be as long as the user does not state his right to suppress
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA?
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data collected will not be in any case transferred to third parties or made public, except in the cases in which it consents, participates voluntarily or by express legal obligations.
The user data collected through the forms in the “Contact” section, both the “Employment” cadidatures, and the “Information” requests, will be accessible by the companies of the JAQ SARL Group (France), JAQ DIGITAL STRATEGY SL (Spain), and EMOTION GALLERY SL (Spain).
Those responsible for the physical treatment of data may be specialized providers that process personal data on behalf of and under the responsibility of THE COMPANY, in the exercise of the provision of a service.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
The interested party may exercise their rights on data protection (access, rectification, opposition, deletion, automated decisions, treatment limitation, portability) by email at hellojaq @ jaqdigital, or by postal mail at 2, Avenue du General LECLERC, 75014 PARIS . Documentation must be provided to prove the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent). The maximum response time will be 30 days from receipt, and may be extended for a maximum of 2 months whenever necessary.
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.